UniGroup Worldwide Moving Japan
UniGroup's office in Japan is located close to the central business districts of Tokyo, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Marunouchi, and Roppongi. The office's service perimeter covers all the major cities in Japan. The dedicated staff is focused on providing best-in-class service on each and every move.
Through the UniGroup global network of agents, our Tokyo office can assist you with relocation services anywhere in the world.
Whether it’s a move around the corner or around the world, UniGroup is your provider of choice. We are specialists in relocating household goods and commodities. We can also assist with destination services to help succeed in that new opportunity.
Other UniGroup offices in the Asia Pacific region include:
China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia
At UniGroup, customer satisfaction is our main concern. Our worldwide network is dedicated to delivering superior service from start to finish.
The Japan office offers fluent Japanese and English speaking staff. Over 50 subcontracted staff provide operations in all major cities in Japan. Most of the moving crews will speak English and have some multilingual capabilities.
t: +81 3 5777 5591
m: +81 90 1803 3536
Office Admin/Quality Specialist
t: +81 3 5777 5591
UniGroup guarantees uniform service through our exclusive global Service Level Agreement (SLA) binding affiliated and non-affiliated service centers to our high service expectations throughout the world.
Certified IT experts maintain our computing proprietary operating systems. These systems are designed to assist UniGroup Move Managers in matching service requirements with your service needs and budget constraints.
You should be aware of the following requirements when moving to Japan.
- If your visa is not yet processed, a letter from your company in Japan stating that the visa is being processed should suffice.
- Please note the timeline below for number of days needed between your shipment’s arrival at Japan’s port and delivery to your home:
SEA shipment to Japan:
- 5-10 working days
AIR shipment to Japan:
- 3-5 working
- Please note the timeline below for number of days needed between your shipment’s arrival from Japan’s port and arrival to your home:
SEA shipment from Japan:
- Japan to Asia 20-30 days
- Japan to North America 35-50 days
- Japan to Europe 50-60 days
AIR shipment from Japan:
- Japan to all destinations approximately 8-12 days